Sunday 28 March 2010

Current Fashion V sport project
















Hi everyone, I hope all is well.





To begin with I would just like to say that I absolutely enjoyed this project although with every project I tend to have ups and downs but I have definetly tried to turn it around this time. It has been a great challenge for me in the sense that it is my first time trying to construct and make a dress properly. ...lol... Im actually laughing because last week I made my dress which was almost complete and on friday I unpicked it and started all over again. This time around my dress has changed in so many ways. Im dissappointed with myself as I did not remember to take a picturer of it but hopefully this onw is better. I have made gloves to go with the outfit too. I am going to post a couple of photos illustrating the first stages of making my garment.

No comments:

Post a Comment